Come out to support the Bethlehem Inn Saturday, November 6th, 2010. The Deschutes Brewery’s chef and staff will be joined by local chefs Jeff Hunt from Spork, Brad Wood from Scanlon’s, and Sam Reed from 10 Below. They will be creating a five-course, seated, beer-pairing dinner benefiting the Bethlehem Inn. The menu will be released on the Mountain Room’s web page as we get closer to the date! $80 / person (includes beer, food and gratuity) Please contact Janette Sherman with questions or reservations for all Mountain Room events at 541.312.6946 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe by Email
- Sixteen Area Free Meal Programs Receive Funding
- HPC Grant Applications Available for 2016-2017
- THE CENTRAL OREGON HUNGER PREVENTION COALITION DISTRIBUTES $50,000 Sixteen Area Free Meal Programs Receive Funding
- HPC Allocates $56,200 to 16 LOCAL Non Profits
- HPC September Board Meeting & Strategic Planning