The Hunger Prevention Coalition would like to say thank you to Newport Market, The Where to Eat Guide, Every Idea, Kasey Every and our volunteers. With their help and sponsorship HPC was able to raffle off a wonderful basket worth $500 with all the proceeds donated to HPC. Congratulation to Bridget Moran as the winner of the basket and a bid thank you to our great sponsors and the community for the support. With your help we are able to help provide more nutritious foods for the hungry in Central Oregon.
Subscribe by Email
- Sixteen Area Free Meal Programs Receive Funding
- HPC Grant Applications Available for 2016-2017
- THE CENTRAL OREGON HUNGER PREVENTION COALITION DISTRIBUTES $50,000 Sixteen Area Free Meal Programs Receive Funding
- HPC Allocates $56,200 to 16 LOCAL Non Profits
- HPC September Board Meeting & Strategic Planning