In a local survey conducted last year, Central Oregonians who are struggling to keep food on their tables in these tough economic times conveyed that access to healthy fresh produce was their number one concern. According to a nationwide study of the affordability of fruits and vegetables, a low-income family would have to devote 43% to 70% of their food budget to fruits and vegetables to meet the government recommendations.
Subscribe by Email
- Sixteen Area Free Meal Programs Receive Funding
- HPC Grant Applications Available for 2016-2017
- THE CENTRAL OREGON HUNGER PREVENTION COALITION DISTRIBUTES $50,000 Sixteen Area Free Meal Programs Receive Funding
- HPC Allocates $56,200 to 16 LOCAL Non Profits
- HPC September Board Meeting & Strategic Planning