The 9th Annual fundraising event for NeighborImpact, Empty Bowls, presented by PacificSource Health Plans, is around the corner. A nationally recognized event designed to raise awareness about hunger issues, Empty Bowls will be held on Sunday, November 14th, 2010. Attendees will have two opportunities to choose from over 750 hand crafted bowls created by local potters who have donated their time and talents for this event. They can then fill their bowl with delicious gourmet soup and enjoy local bread and deserts while enjoying music from local musicians. Chef Julian Darwin of the Cascade Culinary Institute will be providing the gourmet soup and a commemorative cookbooks will be available for sale. This year there will be a seating at 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. Tickets are $18 and may be purchased in advance from www.bendticket.com ($1.50 service charge applies). Please contact NeighborImpact and Sandy Klein for more information at their website.
Subscribe by Email
- Sixteen Area Free Meal Programs Receive Funding
- HPC Grant Applications Available for 2016-2017
- THE CENTRAL OREGON HUNGER PREVENTION COALITION DISTRIBUTES $50,000 Sixteen Area Free Meal Programs Receive Funding
- HPC Allocates $56,200 to 16 LOCAL Non Profits
- HPC September Board Meeting & Strategic Planning